Easter is a great time to connect with your audiences and customers on social media platforms. You can showcase your brand’s personality and build a strong relationship with your followers by creating engaging Easter social media posts. Here are some amazing Easter social media post ideas for your business to try out this year.
Easter Ideas for Social Media
1. Display your Easter-themed products on social media
If you sell Easter-themed products or services, display them on social media. You can share product images and videos, as well as product descriptions, and highlight their distinguishing features.
Take a look at these posts for some inspiration –
2. Offer exclusive Easter sale/discounts
Offer exclusive easter special discounts to your social media followers. This will encourage them to make a purchase, while also increasing your sales. Here’s an example design template that you can use –
3. Encourage user-generated content
Create a unique hashtag to encourage your followers to share their Easter experiences with your brand. Here are some cool ideas for Easter to promote user-generated content on social media:
- Why not host an Easter egg decorating contest and invite your followers to share pictures of their beautifully decorated eggs? Offering a prize to the winner can make it even more exciting!
- Do you have a favorite Easter recipe that you’d like to share? Encourage your followers to do the same and highlight the best ones on your social media account.
- Share in the Easter joy by asking your followers to snap photos of their Easter baskets with a unique hashtag. This will make it easy for you to find and repost their content.
- Looking for some creative Easter craft ideas? Ask your followers to share their DIY projects using a specific hashtag and share their creations with your audience.
- Easter is a time for making memories and celebrating traditions. Ask your followers to share their favorite Easter memories or traditions and repost some of the best stories on your social media accounts.
Here is a cute post I found on Instagram. Take a look –
4. Host an Easter-themed giveaway
To encourage engagement and reward your followers, host an Easter-themed giveaway on social media. For more engagement, you can ask them to like, share, or tag their friends in your post to enter the giveaway.
5. Share Easter-related quotes
If you’re looking for Easter ideas for social media, sharing Easter-related quotes is a great way to engage with your followers and spread the spirit of the holiday. Share inspirational Easter quotes or messages that reflect your company’s values. This will demonstrate to your followers that you are concerned with more than just selling your products/services.
6. Encourage others for charity work
If your business is involved in charity work during Easter, share it on social media. This will help you to connect with your audience and also, highlight your brand’s social responsibility while promoting the charity organization.
7. Share Easter-themed videos
Create entertaining and engaging Easter videos for social media. You can share DIY Easter crafts videos, Easter-themed recipe videos, behind-the-scenes videos of your Easter product development process, and so on.
So, Easter social media posts allow businesses/brands to connect with their audience on a more personal level. You can engage your followers and showcase your brand’s personality by implementing these Easter ideas for social media. At last, when creating your Easter social media posts, remember to be creative, authentic, and have fun.
P.S. Want some great content ideas to post on Instagram? Do check out 15 Instagram Post Ideas for 2023 to build more engagement and a strong community.